Wednesday, September 29, 2004

We Don't Need No Education...

Ok, my little monkeys. I knew going into the whole rock and roll list thing would create a stir; and oh! what a stir! A few quick thoughts on the comments thus far...

Anonymous: To who I don't know; for your information, Morrisey came in at #42. Also, have the testicular fortitude to at least name your entry! Coward! A pox on thee! I had the canastas to stick my neck way out in voicing my opinion that Steve Perry is the greatest male rock vocalist. Kindly show me the same courtesy!

Mitch: Yeah, it was tough to put the Boss so far down, but I never really considered him a "rock" vocalist, at least not in the traditional sense of the others. Perhaps on a different list, both he and John Cougar would fare better...

Beth: My darling, big brown-eyed Beth. I at first was taken aback at the sheer vitriol your comment exuded. Feeling shamed by this, I decided to investigate this female who came at me so forcefully. So, I took a little ride on the check out Beth's profile and know thy enemy train.

Here's what I found...

Beth
Gender: female
Location: Massachusetts : United States

About Me
I've already written enough about myself on my three blogs. If you can take the self-absorption, I encourage you to visit any one of them.

Describe the sound of a moist waffle falling onto a hot griddle.
"I did not have sex with that woman."

Interests
Writing
Red Sox
New England Patriots
Nine Inch Nails
Chuck Palahniuk
Boston
books
Jhonen Vasquez
Invader Zim

Favorite Movies
American Beauty

Favorite Music
Nine Inch Nails
Metallica
Tori Amos
Johnny Cash
Beethoven
Dvorak
Rancid
Goodspeed! You Black Emperor
Telefon Tel Aviv
The Pixies
Ani Difranco

Favorite Books
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac


Now, in reading this information, I couldn't help but notice one thing...

(excuse me while I clear my throat....ahem...)



Where is Chris Cornell or Soundgarden on your list?

HMMMMMM??????

And with that, we get ready for a little second period action with the score

Thirsty Bunny 1, The Rest of you Chicken F*ckers 0

No comments: