Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Bwah ha ha ha!

Greetings you punks! Hope all is well for all. For me, life is good. That is to say, my bills got paid today, I have a few bucks left over for a frosty beverage, and no lunatic chicks to evade. Tee hee hee.

For those of you in the metro Annapolis area this weekend, please feel free to join us at the Red Baron for her inaugural kick-off. This year's theme is, by far, the most sensible, logical, and appropriate theme I've ever thought of. It combines all the patriotic elements of Memorial Day with a slight nod to Thanksgiving. By combining two beloved elements of American culture, I have created a super-theme which will echo for eternity. The two elements I am speaking of, of course (like I even have to say them, as you already know what they will be) are zombies and moustaches. That's right, kiddies. The Red Baron is pleased to announce the 2004 Zombie Moustache Bash. It is to be held on Sunday, the day before Memorial Day. The concept is simple; we're going to wear fake moustaches and drink Zombies all day. I found this absolutely bitchin' zombie mug at www.munktiki.com; in fact, if I could figure the damned thing out, I would've made that a link so you could quickly and easily zip over to the site. It's that good.

Well, hope you can all make it. Remember, it's not the size of the zombie, it's how ravenously it eats your flesh.

See ya, my little monkeys.

No comments: