Tuesday, June 08, 2004

A brief vindication.

Howdy, monkeys.

Ok, a few thoughts today. First of all, I just finished reading the Mason's inciteful entry on Boston's public transportation "improvements" involving random searchies. You can too, at www.obscurorant.com/obscurorama. Anger boils within. God, that pisses me off. How is it that these fancy-pants "lawmakers" can do whatever they want, and yet, I cannot? Unfair, I tells ya.

Other noteables: as you may have read my harrowing tale involving near-certain death, the deer that invaded Annapolis returned, and this time I have proof. http://www.capitalonline.com/cgi-bin/read/2004/06_08-13/TOP

Ha. Take that, nay-sayers!

Lastly, I want to salute both the Mason and the future Mrs. Chuck's-Last-Name (Shannon.) They take immeasurable amounts of time not only making their blogs look respectable and interesting, but also filling it with useful and insightful thoughts.

My blog, on the other hand, is the rough equivalent of the output from a retarded four-year-old chimpanzee that has attempted to drink its own body weight in bourbon and wound up yacking on his own shoes.

Alas, the time has come to go. Before I leave, remember this....

No comments: