Thursday, July 01, 2004

Just for laughs...

I have the best friends in the world. I really do. And, I am fortunate to have top-shelf friends in both Boston and Annapolis. Here's why; following is a transcript I received from a friend after inviting him to a BBQ last week.

"Sorry I never called back with a response to your bbq. I’m guessing by now you’ve picked up on the fact that I can’t make it. If you haven’t, well, I’m here now to tell you that I can’t make it. I hope this doesn’t affect our friendship..all the good times, the bad, the ups the downs and so forth.

I will however be attending tonight’s festivities whatever they end up being. See you on the stoop of your apt around 8ish. I’ll be the one holding onto the telephone pole crapping on your sidewalk yelling, “It isn’t real! It can’t be real, this poop I feel!!!”



-Married Jonny"

How do you not laugh?

No comments: