Thursday, July 01, 2004

Squeaky clean and dirty as hell.

Hello, my little monkeys. Hope your day is going well. For me, this day marks the end of quarterly inventory (yahoo!) Hectic, and more hectic.

So what's new?

Well, as you may have noticed, there is a new character among us; at the moment, the new character is referred to as New Character, until such time that I can think of a proper referent. As we also know, New Character digs chick-on-chick action. This, coupled with New Character's witty banter (which never dissapoints), superior intellect, and quick wit, moves New Character into the top 100 of my list of favorite people.

But wait, there's more...

I came to work this morning to discover a new email! New Character had seen fit to grace my email box! I'm sure you can understand my shaking with anticipation at the prospect of New Charater's divulgence of more preferences.

And I was not dissapointed.

"If you're trying to make me...then you should have my great rack."

Then,

"I have a feeling...I'm egging you on."

Hello, top 75.

No comments: