Friday, July 02, 2004

Twisted Irresistibunny

Sup, chickenf*ckers?

Well, it's Friday.

Your first inclination might be to assume this to be like any other Friday. But something seems...different. Somewhere in the primal occipiatal lobe of yer brain a twitch happens; that twitch grows into the realization something is different. But you can't put yer finger on it. You swim in a sea of incoherent thoughts and jumbled data, looking furitively for that one kernal of context that will trigger an inexorable chain reaction leading to critical mass, and ultimately, knowledge of the difference.

If I may, I'd like to save you some time and some precious brain power. Because you won't think of it. You will try until you are blue in the face. But you won't get it. Brando just passed on, and even he didn't get it. What is it? What is that damn difference that proves to be a most elusive adversary? Want to know what the difference is?

Want me to tell you?

Today, I'm faster.

Yep. Faster.

Today I have the speed of a cobra with the speed of two cobras.

That's pretty darn fast.

Why am I moving faster? Good question. I move faster because I am the Twisted Irresisibunny, and Twisted Irresistibunnies simply move faster.

I move faster because I move now with more purpose than ever before.

I'm starting to get it.


No comments: